Confessions of a Daily Christian is a collection of my musings (and occasionally those of my friends) on a variety of subjects as I pursue a simple pilgrimage–one of a devoted disciple of Jesus Christ. My faith in Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord, my High Priest and Holy Bridegroom, informs all that I am–all that I think and do. I hope my blog will provide you with a pleasant diversion and perhaps some food for thought, and that you, in turn, will share your thoughts with me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita, Kansas, United States

I am chief among sinners, rescued from the despair of my former life by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ. It is not my desire to judge, but as a simple beggar, I wish to tell others where I found the Food that leads to Eternal Life, Jesus Christ, the Bread of Life and the True Vine.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Primate Scream

we are the lost generation
sons and daughters
wandering the bleak streets
shouting in the darkness
together alone
averting empty eyes
children of the void

we live behind the page
stumble over lines
post modern post meaning
moving in the vast
directionless undefined
uttering blasphemy
imbecile gods

clumsy feeling our way
sweating lost virginity
hooked up shacked up
undulating in danse macabre
corpse-like clinging alone together
a primal demiurge
howls in the void

hurtling past cosmic sands
dust of infinity
hands clutching empty
raised to the spangled silence
to the unknown knowing
a despair of nothingness
cries to be known

swift in blinding arc
the pierced word
rips the shattered veil
like to like gives answer
echoes in the stillness
of the world-womb
a newly beating heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home